domingo, 29 de marzo de 2020

WEEK TASKS : MON 30TH TO FRIDAY 3RD APRIL. DAY 1

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are doing a lot of different activities these days, and you keep busy and entertained.

I am going to give your tasks for this week. We are going to review the use of the simple past, and get immerse in the English language.

Remember , appart from these activities, you should watch TV in English at least for 15 minutes everyday: The more you listen in English , the better. You could also try to watch your favourite series in English. You will hear the real voice of your favourite characters!

Please, send me the activities I request to my email: primeroprimariavadorrey@gmail.com 
Thank you!

Day 1

You can  listen to this story in English, and answer to my questions:

THE ADVENTURES OF THE BLUE CARBUNCLE

Questions: 

1. Who are the main characters?
2. What did Peterson bring Holmes?
3. What did Peterson find in the goose?
4. Who won the goose in a Chirstmas raffle?
5, Who stole the jewel?
6. What happened to him? Did he go to prison ?

To finish , here you have some jokes to enjoy:





3 comentarios:

  1. Lola no me deja lo de The Adventures Of The Blue Carbuncle
    Adrián 6ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ok it's a photo
    Adrián 6ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good morning. To go to the story, you have to click the title.

    ResponderEliminar