jueves, 19 de marzo de 2020

Tareas: Temporalización (timing)

Buenos días,

Os recuerdo las tareas de inglés que os dí en clase:

Monday 16th-18th: Physical description. Link the physical description link on the blog and do exercises to remember it. Read the paragraph about Charlie and the chocolate factory. Think of your favourite cartoon character , describe it and send it to me, to primeroprimariavadorrey@gmail.com

19th -20th:  My favourite book. Make a presentation ( power point or word ), and send it to me. Tell me about your favourite book: Title, what it is about, and why you like it.

20th: Read the story below  and answer to the questions. Send the answers to my email  next Monday 23rd

Monday 23rd  : Send me the answers to the readihng
Tuesday 24th: Simple past review.  Reading: Answer to the questions.
Wednesday 25th. Practice the past tense, do the exercises.

I may send you more readings or videos during the week. Look at the blog to find out any news.

Try to watch TV in English for a while, to keep in touch with the language.

Thank you and take care.

3 comentarios: